Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Upcoming Events for Lizette

I'm sharpening my fangs and getting ready for a fun filled summer. Here's a list of events where my movie will make an apperance.

ApolloCon in Houston, Texas is just around the corner. It's set for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, June 24-26. Bikini Vampire Babes is scheduled to be shown in their media room, so go check it out!
More information on Apollocon can be found here, ApolloCon 2011.

SpoCon has just been added to my list. It's set for August 12-14 in Spokane, Washington. Follow this link for more information. The theme there is The Power of Fandom, so show up and be a fan!

BuboniCon is set for August 26- 28 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Look for my good friend Loretta McKibben and her friend, Diana Gabaldon in the crowd. Be sure to check out our donation, bid on it and make me proud.

If you are in the Phoenix, Arizona area, be sure to check out CopperCon 31 which takes place Sept 2- 5. This is my favorite since the theme is Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, Oh My! I hope to be in good company there.

I need to hurry and pack extra black bikinis for the road. Watch out, I may be in your town.

No comments:

Post a Comment