Tuesday, February 23, 2010


Many people have been asking how the movie is going, so I decided I should drop in on editing to see what was happening. I found Stewart, Stan's twin brother doing the editing.

The conversation went something like this
Me:  Hi there. People are always asking when the movie will be out.

Stu:  Hopefully, this fall. Do you want to see some of the scenes?

Me:  Sure, sweetie. I'd love to!

     So, we look at a few scenes.

Stu:  So, hey-- aren't they fun!

Me:  Ummm, is this all you have done???

Stu:  Yeah, you know, I'm only one guy and I have real paying jobs to take care of.

Me:  (I'm thinking, what a whiner, but instead I say)  Is there anything I can do to help?

Stu: Wow, sure. This place is a dump, could you maybe sweep? And oh yeah, if you have time, run the dishes and clean the bathroom. First of all, I could really use a drink out of the frig. And make sure you don't touch the computers!

Me:  Humph. That's not really what I had in mind. (At this point, I'm debating on whether I should juice this guy, but I really need him to edit and I don't typically add men to my clan)

Stu:  You kind of have a funny look on you face.
         You don't have to leave mad.

Me:  I just remembered I have an appointment to get my nails done. Ciao.
        Oh, and hire a housekeeper.

Stu:  Wait, wait, I have this delivery you can make on your way...




No comments:

Post a Comment