Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Various Bits of News

Hey! Go check out the page for the  british movie, "Lesbian Vampire Killers". I love how it is set up like a comic book which flips open and when you scroll over the characters, there's a fun sound bite.


The movie finally popped up in local rentals as "Vampire Killers". What's the matter? Are the distributers in the US afraid of the word lesbians? I watched the movie. The girls were cute and it was good for a couple of laughs, but why do they always want to kill the vampires?


I've also added "The Vampires of Bloody Island" to my list. It's soon to be released in the US but it looks like the vampires explode in that movie! Huh, not sure what to think of that.

Stu called me into the studio this past week to have me check out the progress of our movie. It's actually coming along quite nicely now. I watched the oil wrestling scene with Bree. She was defeating all her opponents until she had some kind of flashback. Personally, I think it had to do with some energy drain prompted by 17 herbs and spices . That can really zap a newbie vampire in no time. You will just have to decide for yourself when you see it.

Conestoga, the science fiction and fantasy convention held in Tulsa, Oklahoma is happening this weekend, April 23-25. Look for our trailer and our postcards featuring me and Bree if you happen to attend.  

Until next time, 
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment